Thursday, May 29, 2008

Snake Skin Clutch Obsession

Ever since I was outbid at the last second on the best-snake-skin-clutch-ever, I've been on the hunt for a replacement. That empty hole in my wardrobe keeps haunting me. Ok, so my wardrobe is not that empty, but I do lack in the purse department. I like to find one bag that suits all my needs so I don't have to think about it and can just concentrate on the clothes. Besides, I'd end up losing all my crap if I had to switch bags all the time. "Where's my cocoa butter chapstick? Aw, man. Now I have to use the old nasty one with lint stuck to it."

I found an extra-roomy everyday bag by Malababa (with a cross-body strap so it never slides down my arm!), and now I want a sleeker one for those times when "big mama" just won't do. I decided a small snake skin bag would be fancy and still kinda earthy. The natural skin will go with anything and still be exotic. Plus, I love the patterns. Obviously I have to go vintage on this so I don't feel guilty, so back to eBay I go!




No comments: