Thursday, December 4, 2008

What I Wore ...


Sample Sale Defeat by hodgepodge brigade

More like what I could have worn. I went to a sample sale recently and passed on this cashmere cardigan. The only size left was large and it was way too large even though I'd planned to wear it baggy. Now I'm trying to hound it down for the sample sale price because I refuse to pay anything more than that. At the same sale, these green jeans cost only $20, but I didn't feel like trying on pants ... especially at a sample sale. You know the feeling? Then another day I found these boots and loved them. Thing is, I felt I had to return a pair first in order to get these, so I waited. Now here is how it all would have come together if those items had made it into my wardrobe. I've been into a bit of an L.L.Bean thing lately now that winter's approaching and I intend to keep warm. I think this is a mix of outdoorsy and street wear.

No comments: